Trust for Public Land and its lobbying and campaign affiliate, known as The Trust for Public Land Action Fund, assists community leaders and citizen groups with campaigns to win voter approval of ballot measures for parks, land conservation, and climate.
We work with some of the nation’s top campaign consultants and vendors to deliver strategic messages to targeted voters. We maintain a strong track record in campaigns of any scale, from volunteer efforts to pass small tax increases dedicated to conservation, to professionally managed statewide campaigns that support billions of dollars.
- Integrated campaign planning, management, and fundraising
- Design and analysis of campaign polls
- Writing and production of direct mail, digital, radio, and television advertisements
- Educational communications
- Get-out-the-vote campaigns
- Campaign finance registration and reporting compliance
- Campaign Toolkit