Conservation Champions back the work of The Trust for Public Land with donations of $2,000 or more for operating support. This level of support empowers our staff and inspires other donors to embrace our land-for-people mission. And as a Conservation Champion, you'll be invited to learn about our work, and our staff, on a personal level.
Join us in Championing Conservation Across America!
- Bronze Circle ($2,000-$4,999) | Your generosity will be recognized in our Annual Report. You will be invited to a special Day on the Land where you will tour a project with a Trust for Public Land expert to learn about vital conservation issues and the importance of our mission.
- Silver Circle ($5,000-$9,999) | In addition to the above benefits, you will receive an autographed book written and signed by one of our friends in conservation.
- Gold Circle ($10,000-$24,999) | Conservation Champions at this donation level are also invited to exclusive conference calls with Will Rogers,The Trust for Public Land President and CEO, to discuss critical conservation issues and our ongoing work.
- Platinum Circle ($25,000-$49,999) | To obtain a truly personal insight into our work, donors at this level are also invited to a private Champions Lunch with their local state director or another Trust for Public Land expert.
- President's Circle ($50,000 or more) | Our most committed supporters join the President's Circle and are invited to participate in a National Leadership Council meeting of dedicated volunteers and leadership staff from across the nation. There they will learn about our work nationwide and the most important strategic issues facing us today. President's Circle members also can tap into the expertise of our TPL Trips team to arrange a personal field trip to a Trust for Public Land project or program area of their choice. TPL Trips is noted for inspiring journeys that combine outstanding hospitality and unparalleled access to experiences and experts in locations such as the wilds of the Colorado Rockies and pristine Maho Bay in the U.S. Virgin Islands.