St. Paul Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and organizational support including managing correspondence (drafting, editing and execution), calendar management, and management and presentation support. A primary duty is to support the Minnesota State Director, the State Philanthropy Director and the Minnesota Advisory Board. A secondary duty is to provide office/facility management support, including mail and fed ex management, equipment and vendor relations.
- 45% Working with the State Director and the State Director of Philanthropy, coordinates the Minnesota State Advisory Board, including meetings and events and other related initiatives
- 20% Provide administrative and clerical support, including word processing and drafting of correspondence, mailings, reports, charts, spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations.
- 20% Orders and maintains supplies, equipment, and works with related vendors, including St. Paul office building management. Assists in accounting support, such as invoice processing. Creates and maintains processes for the improved efficiency of the office.
- 15% Working with the State Director of Philanthropy, coordinate event planning, including event-related philanthropy correspondence and data base input.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and AS or AA (2 year college degree); bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4+ years experience in an administrative support capacity
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a customer-focused service role
- Experience with volunteers, including volunteer boards
- Knowledge of philanthropy and its requirements for donor support, communication and volunteer management
- Vendor management, accounting, and/or office management experience preferred.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in a nonprofit environment a plus
Please apply online.